[ALAC] Fwd: [soac-chairs] Participation of the ccNSO in the RDS-WHOIS2 review

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed May 3 02:34:56 UTC 2017

The ccNSO decision seem to make sense to me. While the bylaw requires this,
I actually do think the EC can either keep silent and allow Board apply
some flexibility (somewhere in the bylaw should allow that or did we just
lock up the bylaws completely?) or send a collective letter to the Board to
hold on with this - though I know that will be a tall order as not all EC
members will prefer what is being suggested by ccNSO.

Cheers!