[ALAC] ALS Communications Program - For Discussion

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 15:39:03 UTC 2017

Hi Olivier

No idea why this document wasn't  presented to our  WG's. We are working in
silos
Since this is  dealing with communication, we clearly missed an opportunity
I guess those led this  document are part of the 95% who agree with ITEMS
 that  WG  are a waste of time and resources

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight
twitter gmcknight