[ALAC] Contractual Compliance & Consumer Safeguards

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 07:52:28 UTC 2017

Are you saying I am being mysterious, Kaili?
:)

The link points to something that Compliance is exploring with the
community. That together with an ALAC revisit of the mission and goals of
the Compliance Department to my mind should be light homework before you
meet with Jamie.

I have told him that the ALAC looks forward to engaging him so I do hope
the meeting has been confirmed.

Most importantly, have a constructive engagement. That's the start of a
good collaborative effort.

Best of luck!

Rinalia