[ALAC] FY18 Budget comment responses

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Sun Jun 4 20:34:55 UTC 2017

Majority of questions X answers are valid ones and deserve reading. Directly to our community,   responses are expected though positive ones.
 Appreciate also the suggestion to not have a conflicted session related to Finance/ budget with other  related to Empowered community but from my view it should avoid conflicts with all CCWG  since majority of participants wants to follow such sessions as well as budget/ finance issues, since  budget  is become more and more relevant.
Kisses to all
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004