[ALAC] Criteria/Selection for Additional Travel Slots to ICANN50.

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Mon Jul 10 22:16:03 UTC 2017

I certainly can put my name and work on it.
In LACRALO case, Humberto correct if I am wrong  the chair and the future chair  will be  the same person, right?  so why  you said you will be the person? There is no needed  to use such additional slot if the chair is already  supposed to go sponsored by ICANN?
Appreciate your feedback. Kisses
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil