[ALAC] [Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Please participate - survey charter questions #4 and #7 now live

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 08:15:51 UTC 2017

Hello,

I just responded to one of these forms then it occurred to me that I
probably should have consulted to know how we intend to go about this since
am participating as a member.

So @Chair how do we go about responding to the questions? Should each
member/participant go ahead independently or does ALAC intend to agree on
default set of response?

Regards

Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos