[ALAC] Consensus Call: ICANN Leadership Program

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 15:31:09 UTC 2017

Ofcourse you are welcome to support yourself ;-) there was a contestant in
my state who went with his family of 5 to the polling unit but got 3 votes
when the vote was counted in that unit.

Feel free to support yourself Bro and congratulations once again.

Cheers!

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos