[ALAC] Consensus Call: ICANN Leadership Program

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Jan 12 23:07:48 UTC 2017

There have been no substantive issues raised regarding the selection
noted below.

With this message, I am initiating a Consensus Call of the ALAC to
ratify the endorsement of Sarah Kiden, Satish Babu, Andrei
Kolesnikov, Maritza Aguero Minano and Javier Rua-Jovet as
participants in the Leadership Training Program to be held prior to
the ICANN 58 meeting in Copenhagen.

The Consensus Call will end at 23:59 UTC on Tuesday, 17 January 2016.

If there are any questions of comments, please direct them to either
this list or to me directly.

Although messages indicating support are welcome, they are not
necessary. This Consensus Call will be deemed to have succeeded in
the absence of significant opposition (greater than 20% as specified
by ALAC RoP 12.3.3.1).

Alan