[ALAC] Fwd: Re: RDS Review

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 20:33:33 UTC 2017

The GNSO has created some dependencies ...and actually just muddied the
water a little bit more.

#9 says "Ensure no duplication of work" of the GNSO RDS PDP WG.  But
substantively, Items 1- 4 & 7 does just that> I'm going with the classical
meaning here. One can hardly "assess" unless you do what the several WGs
have done and/or are doing.

Items 1, 5-6 are focus of the CCT RT as we speak so I guess, um, well...

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment &
Turnaround*