[ALAC] Fwd: Re: RDS Review

Javier Rua javrua at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 10:48:38 UTC 2017

These last few emails are exactly why we need people with institutional memory in At Large and ALAC: so new people,  like I, can at least begin to grasp the deep complexities of some issues and not fall into the pitfalls caused when power is coupled with ignorance.

Thank you.

Javier Rúa-Jovet

+1-787-396-6511
twitter: @javrua