[ALAC] ccNSO Report on Confusing Similarity for TLD Strings

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 23:45:57 UTC 2017

Dear ALAC,

Re: ALAC's position on the ccNSO report on confusing similarity for TLD
strings.

There will be a board discussion on this topic soon.

As I recall, the ALAC endorsed the report and then saw the report issued by
the SSAC regarding concerns over the EPSRP. I believe there was some
discussion about the ALAC position, on whether it should change.

What is the status of the ALAC position on the ccNSO Report and the EPSRP
now?

Best regards,

Rinalia