[ALAC] Call for Nominations - ALT Member from EU

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Feb 23 17:44:37 UTC 2017

As you know, Veronica Cretu has resigned her
position on the ALAC and EURALO has now announced
that her position is being filled by Bastiaan Goslings.

Veronica was also the EU member of the ALAC
Leadership Team (ALT). At the time of her
resignation, it was agreed that we would not
refill her ALT position until we had the full
complement of three EU ALAC Members who are eligible to fill this position.

As per to the ALAC Rules of Procedure
(http://tinyurl.com/ALAC-RoP-2016-09) 17.4.2, we
are obliged to formally open a Call For Nominations for this vacancy.

I have been informed that the three ALAC Members
have already come to an agreement as to who will sit on the ALT.

Accordingly, I am opening a Call for Nominations
for the EU ALT seat. Eligible candidates are
Sébastien Bachollet, Bastiaan Goslings and Andrei
Kolesnikov. Only ALAC Members are eligible to
make nominations. The Call for Nominations will
end on Friday, 24 February 2017 at 23:59 UTC.

Alan Greenberg
Chair, ALAC