[ALAC] CEO Report to the Board

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Mon Feb 13 00:56:29 UTC 2017

Thanks for this - very informative

I imagine others will have questions as well, but mine ares around
- Jamie Hedlund - his view of compliance
- what the Board means by ICANN’s relationship with other bodies.  In the Review, this is one of their strong recommendations for ALAC - so is this an ongoing theme - and how does ALACfit in
- views on community support, on the issue of engagement outside ICANN
- a particular issue on the IRTP issue and CCrocker’s letter (I’ll chase this down - not sure what is meant)(p. 20)
- Will we meet the new VP Security Operations
- Are the Internet Technology tutorials available for ALAC members (p. 30).  I assume so (or not) and is the information available on the website - I imagine many ALAC members (including me) would love to attend

Holly