[ALAC] NARALO ALS Decertification and under Warning Letters

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 23:51:40 UTC 2017

Greetings

We have a request for the MARCH Meeting the decertification of two  NARALO
ALS's

N-CAP operated by Darlene Thompson and         Association for Community
Networking (AFCN) operated by Michael Miranda were requested months ago to
proceed with the  Decertification process

Secondly

We are informing ALAC that we have also two inactive ALS's and we have sent
them both letters to mobilize Article 16,  and they have been Inactive mode
for a year They have not attended meetings or participated in policy
statements or comments.

They are

-    Open Media : On August 24th 2016

-    VIBUG -  Dec 2016