[ALAC] MOVING FORWARD: ALS Expectations Plan

Maritza Y. Aguero Minano myaguero at msn.com
Wed Feb 8 14:24:32 UTC 2017

Can I participate in this WG as well?

Regards,

Maritza

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 8 feb. 2017, a las 08:53, Humberto Carrasco <hcarrascob at gmail.com<mailto:hcarrascob at gmail.com>> escribió:

I want to participate here!!!!

Regards

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 07-02-2017, a las 20:04, Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca<mailto:alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca>> escribió:

In Hyderabad the ALAC approved the attached document as the basis for moving forward, and decided to convene a small group to refine it. I know that Tijani agreed to participate as well as at least one other person.

Given that this will form the core of our alternative to the ITEMS Empowered Membership Model, we need to quickly convert this concept into a specific plan.

As a first step, please let me know if you want to participate in this. Any plan will be brought back to the ALAC, but we need to flesh it out quickly to have credibility in replying to the At-Large Review draft report.

Those who volunteer should start making notes on exactly how they want a plan fleshed out so we can draft a document for ALAC and RALO Leadership discussion and ALAC approval.

I hope to convene the first meeting next week.

Alan
<ALS-Analysis-Proposal-v03.pdf>

At-Large Online: http://www.atlarge.icann.org
ALAC Working Wiki: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Advisory+Committee+(ALAC)