[ALAC] Fwd: NomCom selection of ALAC Members

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 14:26:42 UTC 2017

Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos

On Dec 5, 2017 3:18 PM, "Judith Hellerstein" <judith at jhellerstein.com>
wrote:

HI Alan,

I think the hours of volunteer effort you mention are on the short side.
Instead of 25-30 a month, I would say 35-45 hours a month is more realistic.

SO: I will suggest we leave it at 25-30 am sure if we truly get that much
in a month from everyone it will make great difference.

Otherwise I think it is fine.  One question, do we require them to be
either an individual member of At Large or a member of the ALS or if not a
member than to join as one.

SO: I think making such requirement will "somewhat" defeat the essence of
having a nomcom selected ALAC.

Regards

Best,

Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
<https://maps.google.com/?q=3001+Veazey+Terrace+NW,+Washington+DC+20008&entry=gmail&source=g>
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517 <+1%20202-333-6517>
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide