[ALAC] Fwd: NomCom selection of ALAC Members

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Wed Dec 6 15:49:38 UTC 2017

Hi Bastiaan,

Me too, which is why I came up with 30-40 hours a month

Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide