[ALAC] Fwd: NomCom selection of ALAC Members

Alberto Soto asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Dec 6 15:30:54 UTC 2017

Okay. Considering:
- ALAC Monthly: 2hs + 2 hs agenda preparation
- RALO Monthly: 2 hs + 2 hs agenda preparation
- Webinar Capacity Building: 1,30 hs
- Webinar RALO: 1,30 hs.
- RALO leaders meeting: 1 hour
- A WG: 4 hours - 6/8 hours reading documentation
- Attention mailing lists; 4 hs. ??

Total 26/28 monthly hours

Any of us is in more than one working group .......
In the last ALAC monthly meeting there were about seven pdf to read, some
with nine pages and one of 267 pages.

Best

Alberto