[ALAC] Fwd: ALAC Participation in Work Track 5 of the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Dec 1 03:23:38 UTC 2017

FYI. Reply to the statement that the ALAC would
participate in the GNSO PDP on New gTLD
Subsequent Procedures Work Track on the use of
Geographic names aas TLDs (WT5), with the
understanding that should we decide to to ratify
the outcomes we will prepare a statement which we
expect to be included in any final report.

Alan