[ALAC] Discussion: WT5 of PDP on New gTLD Subsequent Procedures

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sun Aug 27 22:14:49 UTC 2017

Evan, regardless of whether it is "right" or
"wrong", it looks like this group will exist so
the question is whether we want to be present or
not. It is not yet clear how other groups and
particularly the GAC will react, but we need to make a decision for ourselves.

If it is the wish of the ALAC that we sit this
one out, that would not have MY support, but
then, my support is not needed for such a decision.

Alan