[ALAC] Julie Hammer

Julie Hammer julie.hammer at bigpond.com
Mon Aug 14 22:37:28 UTC 2017

Thank you, Alan, and thanks to all my dear friends in ALAC for your kind personal messages.  I am really honoured to have been appointed to this role, and very much looking forward to working with Rod Rasmussen, who is a fantastic choice as SSAC Chair.  My one regret is that I will be seeing a little less of all of you, both volunteers and ALAC staff.  However, I will certainly be working with you still, just in a different capacity! I am looking forward to welcoming a new SSAC Liaison from the ALAC once the selection process has been completed.

As Alan and a number of you have remarked, Patrik and Jim are going to be a very hard act to follow, but happily they will still be around to provide their expert advice and support.

Cheers,  Julie