[ALAC] Julie Hammer

Yrjö Länsipuro yrjo_lansipuro at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 14 20:22:13 UTC 2017

Congratulations to Julie!

Yrjö

________________________________
From: alac-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org <alac-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca>
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2017 4:28 PM
To: ALAC
Subject: [ALAC] Julie Hammer

I am absolutely delighted to report that Julie Hammer has been
selected as the new Vice-Chair of SSAC.

Rod Rasmussen has been selected as the incoming Chair. For those who
don't know him, Rod is a very respected expert in cyber security, has
been headily involved the Anti-Phishing Working Group, and within
ICANN, in WHOIS-RDS activities.

Both appointments, which must be confirmed by the ICANN Board in Abu
Dhabi, take effect 01 January, 1918.

Although losing Julie as our Liaison to SSAC will be difficult for
us, it is a marvellous confirmation that we are not alone in our
respect and admiration for Julie.

atlarge-lists.icann.org
The working list for the At-Large Advisory Committee. To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the ALAC Archives. Using ALAC

At-Large Online: http://www.atlarge.icann.org
At-Large Community<http://www.atlarge.icann.org/>
www.atlarge.icann.org
Topics and Policy Working Groups. Since 2003, the At-Large Advisory Committee developed over 300 documents – including statements, comments, correspondences ...

ALAC Working Wiki: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Advisory+Committee+(ALAC)