[ALAC] Julie Hammer

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 16:55:56 UTC 2017

That is wonderful news and hearty congratulations to Julie.

Maureen

On 14/08/2017 3:30 am, "Alan Greenberg" <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca> wrote:

I am absolutely delighted to report that Julie Hammer has been selected as
the new Vice-Chair of SSAC.

Rod Rasmussen has been selected as the incoming Chair. For those who don't
know him, Rod is a very respected expert in cyber security, has been
headily involved the Anti-Phishing Working Group, and within ICANN, in
WHOIS-RDS activities.

Both appointments, which must be confirmed by the ICANN Board in Abu Dhabi,
take effect 01 January, 1918.

Although losing Julie as our Liaison to SSAC will be difficult for us, it
is a marvellous confirmation that we are not alone in our respect and
admiration for Julie.

At-Large Online: http://www.atlarge.icann.org
ALAC Working Wiki: https://community.icann.org/di
splay/atlarge/At-Large+Advisory+Committee+(ALAC)