[ALAC] ALS decertification

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Aug 14 15:34:41 UTC 2017

Hi Judith, Sorry I didn't reply. I had missed
this message until Ariel pointed it out to me today.

Since the motion is already formulated (and the
vote is to begin today), let's leave it to the
next batch, but not delay in getting them going.

For the record, my reply would have been the same
(other than the reference to "today") if I had replied immediately.

Alan