[ALAC] Julie Hammer

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 15:09:45 UTC 2017

Excellent news!  Congrats to Julie.

It is really good to see the ALAC's sober decision on appointing as its
liaison a high caliber and competent professional - and truly nice person -
to the SSAC affirmed and further utilized by the SSAC. Congratulations and
best wishes to Rod, our EWG colleague, on his selection as Chair.

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment &
Turnaround*