[ALAC] ALS decertification

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Aug 8 14:34:34 UTC 2017

There are four ALS decertifications that have been pending for quite some time.

The motion to formalize the decertifications is below.

The decertifications will be carried out in a
single vote unless there is a request for any of
them to be done individually (allowing a
different vote from the rest). Decertifications
are normally carried out with a open vote, but a
non-public ballot may be used if requested by any
ALAC Member. If a non-public ballot is used, how
ALAC Members vote is not publicly displayed but
is still visible to the Chair and staff to allow
a rationale to be determined for the decertification in the case of an appeal.

Request to split the vote or use a non-public
vote may be made on this list or privately to me
and staff. Any such requests must be received no
later than 23:59 UTC on Friday 11 August 2017.
The vote or votes will begin soon thereafter.

Alan