[ALAC] Call for Volunteers - Developing ALAC Comments for the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Community Comment 2 Questionnaire

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Fri Apr 28 21:38:09 UTC 2017

(This message is sent on behalf of Maureen Hilyard.

Dear Colleagues

The ALAC has been invited to provide input to the Community Comment 2 (CC2) questionnaire developed by the GNSO's Policy Development Process Working Group that is evaluating what changes or additions need to be made to existing new gTLD policy recommendations. We need to provide feedback before May 20.

It is quite a comprehensive questionnaire that is divided into 4 work tracks. We are seeking assistance from our ALAC and At-Large members to work together on the questions in a particular work track, or even a section of a work track, which will enable the ALAC to put together a cumulative response to the PDP WG.

The work track topics are:

1.       Overall Process, Support and Outreach

2.       Legal, Regulatory and Contractual Requirements

3.       String Contention Objections and Disputes

4.       Internationalised Domain Names and Technical Operations

If you are willing to assist with any of the questions within any of these work tracks, please contact Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com.

Ariel Xinyue Liang

Policy Analyst | Washington, DC