[ALAC] Improving Contractual Compliance

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 18:52:54 UTC 2017

Hi, Leon.

I believe Jamie/Compliance is aware of Garth's work. If you think their
understanding requires deepening via facilitated discussion, the ALAC (via
its Chair) can request for a meeting/discussion with Jamie and his team.
Those whom the ALAC believe can help facilitate the discussion can be
requested to participate and support the discussion to enhance
understanding.

Best regards,

Rinalia