[ALAC] Fwd: CCT-Review] Research: Policy-Oriented Evaluation of the Expansion of the TLD Name Space

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 19:40:33 UTC 2017

FYI

On Apr 5, 2017, at 8:18 PM, Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels at gmail.com>
wrote:

Thank you for sharing, Brain.

Apropos some discussions in the At-Large pertaining types of TLDs that
might be supportable for [future] entry in the namespace, this paper
certainly provides another point of departure for consideration;
essentiality.

With your permission, might I share with the ALAC?

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799 <(876)%20818-1799> Strategy, Planning, Governance,
Assessment & Turnaround*