[ALAC] Fwd: [Soac-leaders-icann59] Cross Community Topic Submission Form

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Apr 6 12:37:31 UTC 2017

Two things to keep in mind.

- The Jo'burg meeting is over 2 1/2 months from
now, and I may be naive, but I hope this will have been settled by then.

- I could not attend the scheduling meeting this
week, so perhaps Leon or someone else who
attended can confirm, but the rules used to be
that the group suggesting a topic had to take
responsibility for organizing it (ie setting the
detailed agenda, identifying the moderator and
speakers , etc.) In the past several HIT topics
have been cancelled not due to lack of interest,
but the lack of anyone actually putting the session together.

Alan