[ALAC] IANA Transition

Timothy Denton tim at tmdenton.com
Fri Sep 30 00:54:31 UTC 2016

Some Washington insider coined the expression about US politics, that
"it's never over til it's over, and it's never over"
Clark Clifford?
Anyway, for those of us who live in states where there is a fixed number
of decision makers, and where decisions are actually made, this IANA
transition exercise is an illustration of the truth of that saying.
There is no Prime Minister to put a stop to the merry-go-round.

TMD
On 9/29/2016 8:29 PM, Barrack Otieno wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I hope we are not staring at a replay of .Africa which has been
> sickening to say the least. It has been a very demoralizing experience
> even though business is not for the faint hearted.
>
> Regards
>
> On 9/30/16, Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca> wrote:
>> If they can convince the Texas judge to issue an injunction, that will stop
>> it from happening now.
>>
>> In my opinion, they cannot win, but delay could give congress another kick
>> at it.
>>
>> Alan
>> --
>> Sent from my mobile. Please excuse brevity and typos.
>>
>> On September 29, 2016 5:21:18 PM EDT, Eduardo Diaz
>> <eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> @Carlton:
>>>
>>> So what are you saying? That the IANA transition might get stopped?
>>>
>>> -ed
>>>
>>> On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 5:17 PM Carlton Samuels
>>> <carlton.samuels at gmail.com>

>>> of
>>> Property

>>> the
>>> P.6 of
>>> 2012
>>> undermining
>>> control
>>> operating

>>> of
>>> anti-[Obama]

>>> <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca>

>>> https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/files/epress/Net_Complaint_-_FILED.pdf.

>>> Senate
>>> the

>>> the
>>> will be a

>>> https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Advisory+Committee+(ALAC)

>>> https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Advisory+Committee+(ALAC)

--
Timothy Denton 613 789 5397 613 222 1850 mobile