[ALAC] CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: ALAC Liaisons

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 13:24:55 UTC 2016

Dear all, I am nominating Dev  Anand  Teelucksingh for the  SSAC  liaison
for the following reasons:

1.     He has been a  substantive contributor in LACRALO, AT LARGE and the
Working Groups ie.  TTF, Outreach and Engagement and Social Media. Plus
being the CROPP coordinator. He has demonstrated great communication skills
and a real producer.

2.     He is the current chair of the  TTF with extensive technical
expertise being a graduate Engineer he understands the core issues of the
SSAC

Glenn

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com