[ALAC] Fwd: ICANN57 - High Interest Topics - Next Steps

Wafa Dahmani wafa at ati.tn
Tue Sep 20 22:36:05 UTC 2016

Hi Alan,
I have just one comment for the point number 1.DNS and Content Regulation
agree with you about the audiance but I think that the topic is
relevant. We are used to say that content is not of the remits of ICANN
but this issue was usually disscussed
in the DNS forums I attended. it would be interesting to see how we can
extend the ICANN perimiter.
Best