[ALAC] URGENT: SAC084 SSAC Comments on Guidelines for the Extended Process Similarity Review Panel (EPSRP) for the IDN ccTLD Fast Track Process

Julie Hammer juliehammer at me.com
Fri Sep 2 04:34:03 UTC 2016

Alan and Colleagues,

The timing on this has been unfortunate in that, not having been a member of this SSAC Work Party, the first time I saw the draft report was after the ALAC Vote on its statement had commenced.   Receiving the comments and input of the whole SSAC and updating/finalising the SSAC Statement according to our internal processes subsequently took until a couple of days ago.  Apologies that I could not provide earlier advice.

Julie