[ALAC] Consensus Call: Appointment of ALAC Liaison to the GAC

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Sun Oct 30 14:07:53 UTC 2016

I am Ok with Yrj? !

Vanda Scartezini
Sent from my iPhone
Sorry for typos

On 29 Oct 2016, at 22:56, Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca<mailto:alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca>> wrote:

7he ALAC Appointee Selection Committee has recommended to the ALAC that Yrj? L?nsipuro be named as the ALAC Liaison to the GAC for the 2016-17 year.

With this message, I am initiating a Consensus Call of the ALAC ratifying the selection of Yrj? L?nsipuro as the ALAC Liaison to the Governmental Advisory Committee for the 2016-7 year effective the end of the ICANN 57 meeting in Hyderabad.

The Consensus Call will end at 23:59 on Friday, 04 November 2016.

If there are any questions of comments, please direct them to either this list or to me directly.

Although message indicating support are welcome, they are not necessary. Should this Consensus Call fail due to significant opposition (greater than 20% as specified by ALAC RoP 12.3.3.1), we will revert to a formal vote.

At-Large Online: http://www.atlarge.icann.org
ALAC Working Wiki: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Advisory+Committee+(ALAC)