[ALAC] Questions for Steve Crocker

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Nov 7 05:37:58 UTC 2016

Here are several questions.

1. In our reply to the Board's question on Trust, we said that the
Board needed to follow not only the word of the Bylaws, but the
intent. What can we expect to see in terms of Board openness and transparency?

2. As you enter into your last year on the Board and last year as
Chair, what are you most proud of having accomplished, and what do
you most regret NOT having accomplished (using your crystal ball to
predict the outcomes of the upcoming year).

3. The ATRT2 had two recommendations say that the Board must
facilitate the equitable participation in applicable ICANN
activities, of those ICANN stakeholders who lack the financial
support of industry players.