[ALAC] [icann-board] Report from participating as a newbie into ICANN#56

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 10:51:30 UTC 2016

Hi Rinalia,

Many thanks, this is a very good document. I think ICANN has not
packaged/branded itself in a way that can easily be understood. I am
actively involved in outreach activities and i find this as a major
challenge. In my region people equated the Internet to Yahoo and it
was so fashionable to have a Yahoo address, it was the in thing post
the Post Office Box. I think the board and Community needs to review
ICANN's branding and communication Strategy.

Best Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277