[ALAC] Report from participating as a newbie into ICANN#56

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at board.icann.org
Sun Nov 6 07:38:53 UTC 2016

Dear ALAC and RALO Leaders,

I thought I would share this report with you. It is a personal initiative
of the IETF Liaison to the ICANN Board (permission was given to share the
report where it can be helpful). There are constructive suggestions on what
may help end users who walk into an ICANN meeting with no previous
understanding of the organisation or community.

Best regards,

Rinalia

--
Rinalia