[ALAC] CONSENSUS CALL: My comments on Draft Bylaws

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu May 19 17:02:34 UTC 2016

Tijani, if I mis-stated your position, my
apologies. I do not recall any opposition when
this was discussed on the ALT call.

On the subject, I too do not support the
simultaneous holding of the two positions. Can
you explain what conflict you see in a Chair
applying for a Board position, with the clear
understanding that he/she would have to resign
the EC Admin position if selected?

Alan