[ALAC] Consumer Safeguards Director

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed May 11 21:28:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

One would expect that the lack of comments is an indication that there
isn't any issue at the moment. However, if it's necessary to grow this
thread, then I will say the content of the advert looks good; For me, the
recruitment of the personal and item 1 of the responsibility listed is more
important.

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos