[ALAC] Almost final Multi-Year GA/Summit Proposal

Kan Kaili kankaili at gmail.com
Sun May 1 02:36:52 UTC 2016

Hi,

I agree that it is indeed comprehensive and to the point.

However, after writing policy recommendations to the government for years, my experience keeping it brirf and right to the point is vital, for top officials are not dumb but their time is scarce.  I don't know if that is the case for ICANN as well.

Best regards,
Kaili