[ALAC] Fwd: GAC Response to CCWG Supplemental Final Proposal

Vanda Scartezini vanda at uol.com.br
Wed Mar 9 13:13:50 UTC 2016

Totally agree Sandra.  All the observation they and we made are point to raise again not only at stream 2 but also during the implementation process that I believe will start as soon as we get the go ahead from US gov, and may not wait for stream 2 work.

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil