[ALAC] Location -DNS WOMEN

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Tue Mar 8 17:21:37 UTC 2016

Rinalia., I already knew you could not attend and you task is relevant. We had  board members as you know not involved with particular commitments as you know + Steve which was very great!!! You certainly have been with us with the higher and community spirit that you have!!
Other opportunities will come and you certainly will be able to join us!!!
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil