[ALAC] Location -DNS WOMEN

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 09:31:01 UTC 2016

Apologies for not being able to attend the DNS Women's Breakfast yesterday,
Vanda. I had to attend the Board RDS Working Group meeting with the next
generation RDS PDP leadership from the GNSO. This is important work to fix
WHOIS.  It was difficult to choose between the two events.  I support women
in DNS wholeheartedly, but apart from the advocacy of support, there is
also a need to demonstrate substantive leadership. I was there at the
breakfast with you in spirit!

Best regards,

Rinalia