[ALAC] Draft Helsinki At-Large Leadership Schedule

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org.tn
Wed Jun 15 15:28:07 UTC 2016

Do you mean the CEO, the Board Chair and David can’t stay together more then 30 min????
If it’s the case, I think we should argue that it is too tight. If you mean the scheduling constraint is the reason, we may in this case rearrange our schedule especially that we have a 30 min session which is still empty just before the our talk with the board chair and the High level staff.

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Phone: +216 98 330 114
            +216 52 385 114