[ALAC] Draft Helsinki At-Large Leadership Schedule

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Jun 15 04:06:45 UTC 2016

Attached is the draft schedule for the At-Large Leadership (formerly
ALAC & RALO Leadership) meetings in Helsinki.

We have a total of 12.5 hours scheduled. Please review this and if
you believe that we have omitted something essential, or have too
much or too little time for a specific subject, please speak up.
Please also let me know if the format is helpful.

You can find the overall At-Large Schedule at
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ICANN+56+-+Helsinki+Meeting+-+June+2016
and the ICANN Schedule at https://meetings.icann.org/en/icann56-sched.