[ALAC] Request for a snapshot view on next round new gTLD program outlook from the ALAC for the ICANN Board

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Tue Jun 14 05:52:54 UTC 2016

Hi Alan

No, you aren’t misreading what is being said.  Certainly my view is that we need to both complete this round and have a long, hard look at the issues raised - particularly the issues ALAC raised (Evan and others).  So yes, our (or at least my) view is that ICANN should not even presume there will be another round - until all the reviews, discussion has taken place.

Holly