[ALAC] Approved Rules of Procedure

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sun Jul 3 18:20:19 UTC 2016

Attached please find both a marked-up and clean version of the
approved Rules of Procedure.

On the marked-up version, the changes made through the Addendum
distributed prior to the meeting or during ALAC discussions
(paragraphs 19.8, 19.11.3, 19.11.4 and 19.11.6 are in a different
colour to those originally proposed. The proposed changes prior to
Section 19 which were not discussed are, of course, not there.

If you find any errors, please let us know as soon as possible.

I did notice one omission during my final proof of the revised
version. Although 19.11.6 discusses the use of a random selection in
the event that there is insufficient time for a 2nd vote, it does not
say that a random selection will be used if the 2nd vote again
results in a tie.

I will propose a change to cover this what I put forward the earlier
changes we did not discuss in Helsinki.