[ALAC] Meeting Invitation - ALAC Monthly Call

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Fri Jan 22 15:04:52 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Happy New Year 2016!

Further to the Doodle poll, 3 times were identified as rotating times
moving forward:
- 04:00 - 06:00 UTC
- 12:00 - 14:00 UTC
- 21:00 - 23:00 UTC

A 4th slot of 14:00-16:00 UTC was considered as well but will not be
included.

Due to the current call schedule on Tuesday 26th January 2016, the ALAC
call will be held from 04:00-06:00 UTC. A schedule of the 2016 calls will
be presented during the meeting - the calls will remain on the 4th Tuesday
of the month.

For other times:
http://tinyurl.com/j58l4sx

The agenda and call details are available at:
https://community.icann.org/x/SAF1Aw

Adobe Connect Room:
http://icann.adobeconnect.com/alac

Conference ID's:
English: 1638
Spanish: 1738
French: 1838
Russian: 2138

Dial-in numbers: http://adigo.com/icann/

If you are unable to attend the call please send an email indicating your
absence and we will note this information on the agenda.

If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at:
staff at atlarge.icann.org

Thank you.
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
Peregrine, Terri Agnew and Yeşim Nazlar
ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org
Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann
<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge
<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>