[ALAC] FOR DECISION: CCWG-Accountability WG proposal for a Limited Scope of the ATRT3 Review

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Dec 19 22:50:09 UTC 2016

For discussion and decision at tomorrow's ALAC meeting.

This is patterned after the abbreviated for of
Review that was proposed for the WHOIS/RDS
Review. I am not as convinced of the overlap as I
was for that review, but at this stage, we have
enough ICANN introspection going on and I support
the proposal (despite the implication that I might be a good RT member!).

Alan